CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join our experts for an interactive discussion on current issues affecting your community.
Wednesday, July 17 2019
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Renaissance at Manchester Clubhouse
1 Renaissance Blvd.
Manchester, NJ 08759
Topics of Discussion:
· An update on the foreclosure reform bills and how they will impact common interest communities
· How the Passing of the Rain Tax Bill will impact your community association
· Guidelines on how to handle community residents that are at risk
· Green solutions for your lawn
· Snow removal options, salt vs. brine
· Update on fire and carbon monoxide codes and the requirements for common interest communities
· Is your club adequately insured?
Brown & Brown Insurance of Lehigh Valley
Corner Property Management
DW Smith Associates, LLC
High Tech Landscapes, Inc.
Hill Wallack, LLP